I received this from a high school classmate. I totally agree
With the media doing all they can to ignore Hillary’s felonies and smear Trump this email is on the money. Freedom of speech for journalists is now intentional slander and spin…I prefer email from friends.
I like the way this is phrased because it recognizes that the political class are “bought and paid for.” I believe that the basic premise is correct: If you listen to Trump, he is hitting many of the hot buttons of the electorate. But you have to listen to him and not be distracted by his showmanship and obnoxious behavior.
I like the list of 13 things that I, as a senior American citizen, want.Trump is at least talking about issues that most Americans are concerned about. My mantra about Trump is this: Truthfully, We are usually in agreement with most of what he says but wish someone else was saying it. We are offended by his brash manner. We are getting older and our tickers aren’t what they used to be, but what matters is that he covers most of the 13 things we as seniors want – at least I do for sure.
1. Hillary: held accountable for her previous wrongs!
2. Put “GOD” back in America !!!
3. Borders: Closed or tightly guarded!
4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody else.
5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!
6. Language: English only!
7. Culture: Constitution and the Bill of Rights!
8. Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during Welfare!
9. Freebies: NONE to Non-Citizens!
10. Budget: Balance it!
11. Foreign Countries: Stop giving them our money! Charge them for our help! We need it here.
12. Fix the TAX CODE!
And most of all.
13. “RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!!”